Dale Rankine (CloudSherpas, Brisbane)
The boss has brought in his new iSomething and wants it connected to the network, and the marketing manager has brought back some kind of ‘phablet’ thingy from her recent trip to Asia! The days of business IT departments rolling out one locked-down model of mobile phone to executives and staff are long gone. Consumer-led mobility trends in apps, services and user experiences are changing the face of what it means to design, develop and deliver enterprise applications. This session will take you diving into what this looks like for app designers and developers, and the key areas to focus on for a successful outcome. More...
Has previously done talks on...
- Who Moved My Mobile Marketplace
- BOF: Mobile Mayhem
- The not-so-ancient art of Mobile Flash Video
- Have a Chat with Flash Lite 2.1
- Gift Wrapping Flash for Mobile
- Practical Flash Mobile: Tales from the Edge
- Appland: A Case Study in Building a Mobile Apps Team
- BOF: Cause we are living in a mobile world & I am a mobile girl